What We'll Do:
- Evaluate your child’s grade-level reading ability
- Determine the source of your child’s reading difficulties through formal evaluations
- Work with your child one-on-one
- Provide treatment through a structured, multisensory, and fun approach
- Offer remedial reading programs that accomodate a variety of learning styles
- Work with you and your family in English or in French
- Provide regular feedback about your child’s progress
We can make a difference!
At the Hudson Literacy Clinic, we are committed to providing the highest quality remedial reading services for children and adults in a positive and supportive learning environment. Our ultimate goal is to conquer illiteracy by helping our students achieve the literacy skills necessary to succeed in school, work, and in life.
Purchase a package of ten one-on-one sessions for $60/hour and save! Package includes a comprehensive standardized reading assessment and an initial parent consultation at no extra charge.
Standard fee: $70/hour
Limited spaces available.