What We'll Do:
- Evaluate your child’s grade-level reading ability
- Determine the source of your child’s reading difficulties through formal evaluations
- Work with your child one-on-one
- Provide treatment through a structured, multisensory, and fun approach
- Offer remedial reading programs that accomodate a variety of learning styles
- Work with you and your family in English or in French
- Provide regular feedback about your child’s progress
We can make a difference!
At The Literacy Clinic, we are committed to providing the highest quality remedial reading services for children and adults in a positive and supportive learning environment. Our ultimate goal is to conquer illiteracy by helping our students achieve the literacy skills necessary to succeed in school, work, and in life.
Standard Fee Per Lesson:
$75/lesson plus taxes
Purchase a package of ten individual sessions at the discounted rate of $70/hour instead of $75/hour! Packages include a full reading evaluation (value of $395 plus taxes).
One package per child, lessons non-transferable amongst siblings.
Limited spaces available.
Initial Registration Fee:
$75 plus taxes (non-refundable)